Design Technician - Bespoke Furniture
My client a bespoke furniture maker based in Essex (near Epping) are looking for an experienced Design Technician to join their team.
This role would suit somebody looking to take on a new challenge at the very top end of the British bespoke furniture making industry.
The ideal candidate would possess the following qualities:
• Broad experience in modern, high end furniture design
• Ability to work on own initiative to tight and often demanding deadlines, without compromising on best quality.
• Organised, methodical and tidy.
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
• A positive, motivated attitude and willingness to contribute support, ideas and good humour to the wider team.
• Excellent technical knowledge of joinery and manufacturing
• Experience in joinery drawings for approval and manufacture
• Expert in a 3d drawing software (Solid Edge preferred)
Due to the location of their offices you will need to have a full driving license and own transport.
If successful you will be joining a passionate team, who are experts in their field, making beautiful, bespoke furniture.