An large regional chartered accountancy practice with a strong presence in Preston and North Lancashire. The practice advises clients ranging from SME's and OMB's to large Family Owned businesses and Mid-Market Corporate groups typically up to c.£30m t/o. Recent growth across core service lines of Audit, Accounts & Business Services and Corporate Finance Advisory solutions has created opportunities for ambitious Part and Fully Qualified Accountants.
As an ACCA Part-Qualified Accountant you will join the practice as an Accounts Senior and will be responsible for managing a portfolio of SME and limited company clients up to c.£5m t/o, providing them with year end accounting and tax solutions in addition to monthly / quarterly management accounts, VAT returns and business advice.
You will be the main point of contact for your clients, responsible for completion of all accountancy and tax work for Partner review, resolution of queries and provision of business advice to Owners / Directors.
You will benefit from:
- A competitive salary package including ACA / ACCA Study Support
- Autonomy and responsibility for managing client relationships
- Job satisfaction and career development
- Free office parking
You will ideally be an experienced Accountant able to demonstrate the following:
- ACA / ACCA Part Qualified or Qualified by Experience
- Minimum of 3 years experience in small or medium sized practice focusing on working with SME's and OMB's up to c.£5m t/o
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients from all industries
- An understanding of business advisory services in relation to SME's
Please contact Alastair McLean at Lucas McLean Recruitment to discuss this unique opportunity.