Digital Client Retention & Customer Support Manager
FTT Global is a leading currency specialist, providing a web-based online payment platform for Multinational Companies and Private Individuals.
We are looking for a flexible, results-focused individual to maintain and grow our current client base whilst offering creative input to the client experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a fun, friendly and forward-thinking organisation with significant potential for you to develop your career and grow with the business.
- To ensure all new and existing customers experience a relevant and positive customer journey.
- Deliver a clear and continuous focus across FTT Global of the importance of the customer journey whilst proactively gathering feedback to improve processes.
- Use digital channels to communicate with new and existing clients.
Main Job Tasks:
- Use Wordpress to update the company's website by adding new pages and editing existing copy.
- Manage, post and share on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Track website performance using Google Analytics and communicate findings and/or client trends to management.
- Produce monthly or ad-hoc reports on competitor activity.
- Create engaging blog posts, ensuring that copy is in line with brand guidelines.
- Gather feedback from FTT colleagues and clients on ways to improve current processes of the customer journey. Designing and testing new enhancements.
- Create and issue emails to the FTT client base regarding market information and FTT services.
- Maintain contact with FTT's agents in order to grow our client base.
- Contact FTT's client base by telephone as required.
- Holiday cover of the client support role.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Proficient in Wordpress.
- Minimum 2 years previous experience in a customer focused and digital environment.
- Excellent ability to analyse and report findings on client information.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with people at all organisational levels.
- Good understanding of MS Word and Excel.
- Good understanding of business media and marketing tools.
- Confident and mature in attitude organising workload and prioritising.
- Able to take ownership, use initiative and demonstrate good judgement.
- Offices located in Chichester city centre with allocated parking.
- Annual discretionary bonus and salary reviews.
- Fun, social environment with fully expensed Summer & Christmas parties.
- Lively and friendly working environment.
- Working hours are Monday - Friday, 09:00-17:30.