Head of Education and Training - Professional Body
This London based professional body who offer training and qualifications for their members both in the UK and internationally, are looking to recruit a highly experienced individual with experience in various key areas:
- An education and training background including relevant qualifications and CPD
- Experience of managing a team and controlling a budget
- Experience in creating, commissioning and delivering training (although the subject matter has a legal bias, subject knowledge is not essential although extensive knowledge of managing these processes is a must)
- Experience of working with Committees and Boards and preparing papers as needed
- Experience and understanding of E-learning
You will need to have experience of implementing and improving quality assurance procedures and managing education and training projects. The role will involve providing leadership and management on the delivery of courses and assessments around the globe. You will ensure standards and practices are maintained in all courses and you will provide strategic and operational support to the delivery of education and training functions. You will work with the Executive team and other stakeholders to share best practice and identify opportunities to drive improvement.
Duties will include:
- Developing and overseeing course schedules, module specifications, materials, enrolments, risk management, quality and assessment etc.
- Managing a team of 7 Utilising MI to develop collateral and skills
- Reviewing and commissioning learning tools
- Measuring and Evaluating training programmes
The ideal candidate will be able to lead and inspire a team, will have excellent analytical and problem solving skills and and will be an expert at managing multiple projects with conflicting deadlines.