Bicycle technical advisor & workshop technician
Internet bicycle retail business requires a skilled mechanic to join its team of technical advisors and workshop technicians.
You will be a key member of a small team and so will have the opportunity to make a high profile contribution.
In particular, you will carry a high level of responsibility in the following areas:
- Carrying out warranty repair work to a high standard
- Refurbishing returned bikes for resale as B-grade
- Providing technical support to the customer care team
- Managing the customer returns process
The role demands:
- Excellent organisational skills with an attention to detail
- Good verbal & written communication essential to the clear documentation and recording of your work
- Proven technical skills and mechanical aptitude
- Hands-on mechanicing skills
- Drive and enthusiasm to ensure repairs and refurbishments are always carried out efficiently and to the highest possible standard
You will also get involved in other aspects of the business.
We are looking for an exceptional person with plenty of energy, enthusiasm and determination, to play a important role in our business.
Previous experience and/or qualifications as a cycle mechanic would be a significant advantage.
In the absence of any bike industry specific experience, training or qualifications you must be able to prove and demonstrate a natural talent and aptitude for a hands-on technical and mechanicing role.
Your mechanical skills and knowledge will be tested at interview.
- Bupa private health care & employee well-being plan
- On-site car parking
- 5 minutes from M62 J26 (Bradford M606 exit)
- 20 days paid holiday allowance
- Normal working hours. Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm
- Training will be provided