A leading retailer of home products based close to Bury is looking for an Ecommerce Manager to look after their online sales performance and digital marketing.
This retailer of homeware products sells across the country, and has offline retail stores to complement online sales. It is however primarily an Ecommerce based business, and so having an online trading guru is of paramount importance to the business future performance.
This Ecommerce Manager role is responsible for the day to day management of the Ecommerce team & strategy. This involves:
- Day to day time & personal management of a team of 6.
- Continuing to drive traffic to & through the website from homepage to checkout.
- Improving SEO & PPC performance to help better attract customers.
- Working on customer journey to increase sales.
- Strategising online product placement.
- Managing online sales.
- Content Management experience.
The ideal Ecommerce Manager will have:
- At least two years people management experience.
- A proven online trading track record.
- Clearly measurable previous success.
- Retail Ecommerce experience.
- Digital marketing expertise.