Billing Clerk, Bracknell - Competitive Salary
Your new company
My client is an international, market leading technology company, providing services to some of the largest blue chip organisations in the world.
Your new role
- Looking after 7 monthly bill runs and 280 customers
- Capture all accepted Group orders, reviewing the accuracy and completeness of information to be billed, and supporting accurate forecasting.
- Check daily billing reports for trends and anomalies, highlighting and working to resolve any issues with the relevant teams.
- Review bi-weekly billing reports, analysing and investigate changes in billing patterns.
- Check and validate monthly billing reports, ensuring that the correct profit margins are applied.
- Liaise with partners and attend monthly bill run sign-off meetings to accurately produce invoices on their behalf.
- Maintain an awareness of the company's policies, practices and standards, conducting work in accordance with these policies, practices and standards.
What you'll need to succeed
- Must have previous billings experience
- Intermediate excel: pivot tables and vlookups
- Driven and happy to take on extra duties and responsibilities
- Strong customer service and query handling
What you'll get in return
- Progression and career development
- Non contractual bonus based on company performance
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.