Repairs Officer - Property & Block Management - Edgware
Our client is a large block managing agent for residential properties who work to high standards and are continually increasing their stock & expanding their business.
They are looking for a bright, enthusiastic and motivated individual to join their team as a Repairs Officer, assisting their property managers & assistants with regards to reactive maintenance and leaseholders.
The right candidate will have a background in repairs, maintenance, property, administration and have the confidence to liaise with leaseholders on a regular basis.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- The ability to work well within and support a team
- Confidence in dealing with different people at all levels
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Repairs & maintenance knowledge in a similar role
- Full UK licence & own car would be advantageous
- Basic salary is £15,000 - £18,000
- Friendly and busy working environment
- Room for progression
- Regular training provided
Please only apply for this role if you meet the above criteria and have relevant previous experience. We will only contact those who have previously had repairs experience within Estate Agency or Property Management - in the private or public sector.
JR Recruitment are the fastest growing property recruitment company in London, if you’re looking for a new opportunity within the property sector contact the team at JR today.