Business Development Manager - Luxury Food
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Central London
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 + £50K OTE (Uncapped) + benefits
About The Luxury Foods Company
Our client is an award-winning, start-up luxury foods company based in Central London. They specialise in delivering high quality Sushi and look to target the commercial sector by selling state of the art franchises into Retail, Airports, Events etc. As the Business Development Manager you will be working for a unique luxury food brand who have created a fantastic brand for themselves by securing prestigious partnerships. They are the leader in delivering high quality, handcrafted Sushi and provide a wealth of skilled Artisans to satisfy their customers.
Since their stat-up operations in the luxury food space, they now have a strong number of Kiosks open in Europe which demonstrates phenomenal growth and success. Now, they look to capitalise in the UK by on-boarding a successful New Business Development Manager to help with their strategy growth plans.
About The Business Development Manager Role
As the Business Development Manager you will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your technical and client servicing skills in an established luxury food environment. You will be working closely with the UK Managing Director in opening business and securing new relationships.
Key Responsibilities for the Business Development Manager:
- Map out, research and understand the local market in order to prospect for new business acquisitions and start to market out our clients Sushi brand
- Analyse existing client portfolio performance and trends to assess whether there's further growth potential
- Educate external partners on our clients vision
- Secure new partnerships via networking events, tasting sessions, client meetings and presentations
If you are currently working with a luxury food, hospitality, catering or B2B retail organisation or are currently working as a Sales Executive, Business Development Manager or Partnership Manager this is the ideal next step in your luxury food career and opportunity to sell high level partnership deals.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Business Development Manager:
- 2+ years in the food & beverage, retail or hospitality industry
- Experience in closing partnership deals, ability to sell at C-Level, Executives and Head of Foods
- Entrepreneurial flair, ability to spot trends and act fast on them
- Ideally degree educated - this is not essential
- Preferably knowledge of Asian culture and cuisine would be a distinct advantage
The Business Development Manager receives a highly competitive salary paying from £30,000 to £35,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits.
For more information about the Business Development Manager role and to apply send your CV now.
Reuben Sinclair were shortlisted for 5 National Recruitment awards in 2013 (MARAs) including: Best Overall Agency, UK's Best Recruitment Consultant & Best Customer Service.
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Keywords: Sales Director, Sales Manager, Business Development Director, BDD, Business Development Manager, BDM, B2B, Account Director, Account Manager, Account Executive, Sales Consultant, Sales Executive, Marketing Manager, Marketing Executive