Commercial Manager - Home & Personal Care Products
Our client is an award winning Home and Personal Care products Business. The business has a fantastic reputation in the industry and are going through a strong period of growth.
They are looking for the right person to drive their Branded range with Retail and Wholesale Customers.
- Working closely with the commercial team, including sales, npd and technical.
- Driving sales with existing retail customers and winning new business.
- Introducing new product lines.
- Long term partnership with customers, strategic growth.
- Delivery of supplier objectives in line JBPs
- Thorough customer understanding (e.g. KPIs, contacts, retail portfolio/ formats, shopper profile, corporate & category strategy, pricing & promo strategy, category size, competitive set, competitive USPs, supply chain structure etc.)
- Full Ownership of Customer strategy
- Collaborative volume & value forecasting
- Total account business modelling - Long term strategic modelling of all supplier investment, building customer plans with constant analysis of ROI.
- Implementation and tracking of customer budgeted investment, effectively processing invoices and claims.
- Full P&L responsibility
- Rebates / accruals set-up
- Influence Range & distribution
- EPOS data tracking and analysis
- Competitor intelligence
- Produce effective reports to be distributed both internally / externally
- Home & Personal Care Branded products experience.
- Keen business hunter with contacts in Retail and or Wholesale.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- Ability to work well as part of a team.
What's on Offer
- £40-50k + car + bonus + benefits.