Regional Account manager - Off-Trade - Beer,Wine & Spirits
Regional Account Manager – Beer, Wine & Spirits
Off-Trade, Wholesale & Cash & carry
£30,000 -£40,000 + Bonus
My client is a family owned International distributer of fine wines, Spirits, beers & soft drinks and they are looking for a superstar to join them.
- To call on cash and carry’s to develop relationships, place orders and launch new product ranges.
- Account base includes Blakemore Cash and Carry, Wing Yip, Hyperama, Soho and East End Foods.
- Relevant account experience is required as well as industry specific experience.
- Identify opportunities and call on convenience stores to gain distribution and visibility for products.
- To support the Impulse National Account Managers in specific initiatives in all major customers.
- Development of opportunities for new products and packages across branded and own-label ranges.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience dealing with similar accounts
- Extensive knowledge of Off trade market
- Amazing track record and extensive contact book
- IT literate – Microsoft / Apple / CRM systems
- Beer, wine & spirits experience and ideally experience of the accounts outlined in job responsibilities
- You will be dedicated, resourceful, flexible and self-motivated.
- Degree calibre, or equivalent, with a proven track record of success.
- A self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills to build relationships and present mutually beneficial proposals to our customers.
- Full driving license and ability to work anywhere in the country when required.
If you wish to find out more about this role then pop me across your CV and if you are suitable for the role – I will be in touch!
Or call me on
1) RAM Midlands/North (off-trade) – salary £ 35-40 K, pension 5%, company car
This role will be responsible for managing some key wholesale & retail accounts, as well as calling on regional convenience chains to maximise sales, profit and distribution of our products.