Care Home Service Manager
Are you an Exceptional, Experienced and Dedicated Care Home Service Manager? Are you looking for a role that is both Challenging BUT also rewarding? If you are a registered RGN/RMN or have an SVQ Level 4, Management experience and Registered Managers Award then do not hesitate and APPLY ONLINE NOW!
Caring for a range of service users from Care of the Elderly, Mental Health and Physical Impairments you will be an experienced Service Manager. YOU will be passionate about providing outstanding person-centred care and meeting company targets and budget but ensuring that patient care is not compromised.
You will be responsible for:
* Ensuring staff deliver on all measurable outcomes for each service user
* Maintain compliance with minimum standards and requirements
* Maintain effective budgetary control and achieve profitability
* Ensure all staff supervision and training is up-to-date
You will be rewarding with:
* Competitive salary up to £55,000
* Pension (6% contribution)
* 27 days annual leave + BH
* Training & Development.
If you are looking for a challenging and dynamic career then look no further. With plenty of benefits and a award-winning company you know that your career is in good hands. Apply now and one of the team at Search Medical will be in contact about the next steps in the recruitment process. Or call for a confidential chat.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.