Quality & Risk Analyst
Quality & Risk Analyst - Regulatory control
to £28,000 + benefits
Busy compliance monitoring team of well established financial services group. The team you will be joining undertakes a variety of tasks, including for example:
- Reviewing quality of advice, maintaining accurate records, identifying trends and providing feedback.
- Maintaining a systematic scheme of file monitoring.
- Undertaking enhanced monitoring and focused business reviews.
- Attending at compliance review meetings.
- Contributing to quality assessment project work.
Skills & experience required:
Cert PFS or equivalent
- Significant experience of Quality Assurance and Risk Analysis within a financial services, or investment environment, with a strong knowledge of investment, pensions and protection products.
- Up to date knowledge of FCA rules and PRA regulatory expectations and compliance requirements.
- Strong analytical skill with attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills.
West Sussex town centre location.
Few minutes walk from station and parking available.
Good commuting radius for Burgess Hill - Horsham and surrounding.