Compliance and HR Administrator
This is a unique and new role created to support the growth of a well-established and developing financial services organisation by providing assistance to the department managers across two key divisions of Compliance and HR
Role and Responsibilities;
· Support the Compliance Training Manager with the review, amendment and administration of company and regulatory policies, procedures and manuals
· Sourcing relevant industry specific courses to ensure the company wide team are kept up to date with industry regulations and/or specific training
· Ensure employee certificates are logged and kept up to date - Sourcing and arranging additional training where required
· Managing complaints from a compliance perspective, logging all relevant information and generating templates to manage effective communications
· Supporting the HR Manager in their recruitment process - Draft job descriptions, liaise with recruitment partners, review CV’s, arrange interviews
· Manage new starter process - Send out welcome packs and offer letters, administer contractual documentation, coordinate induction training, send out variation letters · Maintaining employee files and the HR filing system
· Attend HR/Training/Compliance committee meetings and take notes · Assists The Compliance Training Manager and HR Manager with the administration of the day-to-day operations of the Compliance and HR functions and duties.
· Liaising with staff across the group at all levels on behalf of HR and Compliance
· Diary Management & setting up meetings/events/training/travel/accommodation
Requirements for this role;
· Previous administrative experience within a varied role is essential for this position, and experience of working on projects and diary management would be highly advantageous
· Experience of working within a Compliance/HR/Regulatory/Training environment is highly desirable
· This is a new role that is likely to develop further so an eagerness to learn is required for this role
· Ability to multi-task and work under pressure with excellent time management skills
· Competent in using Microsoft
My client is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their company. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we are unable to respond to every applicant, therefore if you have not received a response from us within 5 working days then unfortunately your application was not successful on this occasion.