CAD Ductwork Draughtsman
Office Based CAD Ductwork Draughtsman
St Leonards / Hastings
Our client enjoys a nationwide reputation as a provider of bespoke air conditioning solutions for offices, hotels and industrial sites. Long established, they take great pride in offering their customers unparalleled levels of service and support.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced CAD Ductwork Draughtsman to become a valuable member of their ductwork team at their St Leonards base.
The successful candidate will liaise with clients and ductwork engineers and prepare 2D coordinated ductwork drawings to all DW 144 standards using AUTOCAD and in-house design software.
This is a Monday-Friday full-time position although flexibility will occasionally be required to meet deadlines.
Your duties as a CAD Ductwork Draughtsman will include:
- Preparing 2D coordinated ductwork drawings to all DW 144 standards using AUTOCAD with a bolt on in house design software. (training provided)
- Understanding and interpreting services layouts, architectural, structural and equipment details.
- Liaison with the engineer, client and air con team.
- Attending site when required to carry out surveys, installation and coordination
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and qualities:
- Experience & knowledge of preparing 2D coordinated ductwork drawings to all DW 144 standards using AUTOCAD.
- Knowledge of AUTODESK REVIT would be ideal, but is not essential.
- Well organised and logical thinker with good problem solving skills.
- Able to work with attention to detail and the highest levels of accuracy.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- A full driving licence would be an advantage.
Salary and reward package:
- Salary £25-30K negotiable depending on skills and experience.
Key Words: CAD, AUTOCAD, AUTODESK REVIT, Ductwork Draughtsperson, Ductwork Draughtswoman, DW144.