Finance Analyst - Business Strategy
Churchill Howard are working exclusively with a FTSE listed Retail business to recruit a Finance Analyst for their business strategy team. This organisation offers unrivalled career progression for the successful Finance Analyst and the opportunity to work with and challenge senior stakeholder holders on the long term business strategy.
Finance Analyst - Business Strategy, The role:
- Design and undertake analysis on trading performance; analysing the root cause of any issues to adapt short and long term strategy
- Identify and review trends in sales and promotional campaigns
- Complete competitor analysis
- Undertake analysis to support on all major projects
- Identify key market indicators - Market size, growth and share
- Partner across the business to draw together all analysis and insight
The ideal candidate will be a newly qualified accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA or equivalent) and will demonstrate a keen interest in business strategy with the ability to communicate their ideas in a way that influences senior stakeholders.
They will also possess a strong systems skill set and will be willing to challenge the norm to improve processes and develop the department as a whole.
Applicants of all ages and backgrounds with the relevant skills and experience are encouraged to apply. Churchill Howard acts in its capacity as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment.