Marketing Project Executive
Location of role - Milton Keynes
Salary negotiable £18-26000
Salary Benefits: 25 Days Holiday(increasing to 30), Pension, Travel Club Membership, Life Insurance
Opening statementDo you have good understanding of timescales involved with a project, scheduling and budget experience? Excellent time management skills, highly organised and able to prioritise work effectively
Why are you recruiting?
Our client is a growing business with a focus on demand generation and marketing technologies. We are looking for someone with an inquisitive mind and a positive attitude to join our highly-skilled team; someone who will be at home working in a fast-paced, creative environment.
- Support the Project Directors and Managers with the management of large, complex, technically demanding client projects with the goal of delivering every project on time, within budget and within scope.
- Work with departments to accurately estimate and cost time and build timelines required to deliver projects
- Coordinate, plan and collaborate with specialist teams; Content, Inbound and Technologies
- Understands a broad range of communication methods
- Manage changing priorities and urgent requirements, liaising with stakeholders and update timeline changes
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects and planning work to be undertaken
- Assist with daily and weekly internal and external project meetings
- Manage own projects as designated by Project Manager, taking full ownership and responsibility for those projects
- Manage simultaneous projects and activities to meet agreed deadlines
- Build relationship and gain trust of client so that they are happy to talk to you in the absence or instead of Project Manager or Director
- Liaise with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organisations
- Excellent time-management, the ability to multi-task and take on lots of projects at once and prioritise
- Keeps abreast of changing technologies and be conversant in them
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Global language and production skills are an advantage
- Previous experience of working within a B2B agency environment
- Experience of adhering to agency and project management software, systems and processes
- The ability to articulate clearly, be creative, and be personable.
- Become involved with client’s marketing plans at an increasingly strategic level
- A basic understanding/knowledge of HTML
Why work for our client?
We are a well-established business of experienced marketing professionals working in a spacious, stylish office but it’s not all work, work, work. We like to escape early to the pub at least once a month and our Christmas parties are a thing of legend.
We have our own free parking and tennis court (yes, really) and pride ourselves on making everyone feel welcome.
Working with us, you’ll implement best-in-class marketing solutions and adopt new and emerging technologies. You’ll have the opportunity to try new things and, as you develop new skills, will influence how the business works.
We are a B2B marketing agency that uses sales and marketing know-how, combined with the latest digital and marketing automation tools, to help customers generate more opportunities and convert those opportunities into sales.
Our business is built around three critical marketing functions; Inbound Marketing, Content Marketing and Marketing Automation combining to provide customers with world-class Demand Generation Strategies.
Digital Project Executive, Account Executive, Project Executive, Programme Executive, digital campaign management, project management
FRS strives to be an equal opportunities employer, and is committed to treating all applicants alike. FRS does not treat any individual on grounds of sex, age, colour, marital status, race, nationality or ethnic or national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or membership or non-membership of a trade union, less favourably than others. All vacancies advertised are open to all ages.