Senior Project Manager
JOB TITLE - Senior Project Manager
LOCATION - Tamworth
TERM - Permanent
SALARY - £35,000 - £40,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Project Manager to work with a leading packaging company. The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for the overseeing of customer service activities relating to the supply of the company's goods and services to their clients.
Senior Project Manager Responsibilities:
- To liaise with the client on existing, and forthcoming projects, including the planning and development of plans to complete those projects within the client time scales and to the quality levels expected.
- To oversee and input client briefs accurately to optimise production.
- To liaise between the client and the production team leader to ensure all information is correctly interpreted both creative and timings.
- To uphold and represent the company on a daily basis, developing relationships with all relevant departments.
Senior Project Manager Experience/Skills:
- 4 years proven client services experience in the packaging graphics industry
- Broad technical knowledge of various printing processes, including flexographic Gravure, Litho.
- Good understanding of reprographics, print and knowledge of the FMCG customer service industry.
- Travel will be expected at least 1-2 times a month in the UK but not limited to this
If you are interested in the Senior Project Manager position, and have the relevant experience then please apply with an updated CV.
Premier are acting as an employment agency