Credit Controller - Great Role
Credit Controller/ South Liverpool/ £22k + Bonus/ Temp to Perm
Nixon Caunce Associates are working on behalf of a reputable and desirable brand based in Liverpool. We are looking to recruit an experienced Credit Controller to work within their progressive Credit Control team. In this position, you will responsible for your own set of accounts, chasing debt and handling queries.
- Account management
- Chasing aged and current debt within a business to business capacity
- Managing and resolving any account queries
- Reviewing and updating aged debt register
- Managing and maintaining individual ledger
- Communication is key, dealing with on going queries and raising to legal
- Sales ledger duties including allocation of payments
- Excellent communication skills is a must
- Ability to build relationships effectively
- Ability to work in a fast paced and ever changing environment
- 'Can do' attitude
- Previous credit control experience is a MUST
- Strong IT and Excel skills
This is a rewarding opportunity for the right person with right drive and motivation to come in to the role and take ownership. The business offers competitive bonus structures and they will consider straight permanent!
If you would like to be considered for this vacancy please apply ASAP, or to learn more about other potential opportunities at this level in the area please call 0151-665-0150 and ask for Laura!
Please note- due to the high number of applicants we receive if you have not heard back from us within 5 working days please understand this will mean you have been unsuccessful for this position.