Trainee Administrator (Automotive)
Fantastic opportunity for someone looking to start a career in the automotive industry. Working for this expanding and award winning dealership group your role will be to ensure that all warranty work is fully claimed and processed efficiently in line with company policies and Technical standards.
• Report deficiencies in claim quality to management and Directors
• To liaise with Technicians to ensure compliance and understanding with company policy and process
• To identify fraud or potential fraud and report it to company Directors
• To monitor monthly reports and report adverse trends
• Monitor claims, following manufacturers procedures
• Manage Debtors to ensure that payments are reconciled promptly and overdue claims are chased.
• Re-submit rejected claims where appropriate to ensure maximum claim recovery
Successful candidates will need to have great attention to detail, with the ability to work under pressure. Excellent communication skills, with some previous accounts or admininistartion exeperience.
In return our client will provide a competitive basic salary lots of on the job training and access to their car scheme