Sales Executive - Automotive
Salary: OTE £30,000 - £50,000 +
Are you a successful Sales Executive, Sales Professional or Automotive Sales Executive looking to take the next step in your career?
Our client is a leading multi-franchise retail motor group in the UK and has been trading successfully for nearly 100 years. Operating 25 franchised dealerships across 11 locations, they currently represent brands including Citroen, Dacia, Fiat, Ford, Mitsubishi, MG, Peugeot, Renault and SEAT.
With our client they offer a comprehensive training system, designed to help everyone in their sales teams to have the opportunity to achieve their full potential in automotive sales.
Due to continuing growth they are now seeking a Sales Executive for their multi franchised dealership in Dunstable.
Sales Executive Responsibilities:
• Complete orders, return email/telephone calls, other administrative functions include processing transaction paperwork
• Follow up with existing and potential customers to generate leads and close sales
• To achieve monthly sales targets for new vehicles, achieving the minimum profit targets
• To achieve monthly sales targets for additional profit centres including finance and insurance
• Identifying and targeting prospective clients
• Making appointments to discuss prospects and client`s needs
The ideal Sales Executive:
• A passion to deliver a high standard of customer service
• Demonstrate a proven track record of consistently achieving sales targets
• Take personal responsibility for performance and lead development
• Bags of personality and can take dealing with customers in their stride
• Excellent telephone and face to face communication skills
• Administration skills, be able to use computers with confidence and the ability to organise and prioritise work
• A full clean driving licence
• Be flexible and willing to work "retail hours"
• Well presented
• Share the company ethos to "love your customer and care for your company".
If you are looking to join a growing company that can offer excellent rewards including company car, 22 days annual holiday, staff discounts and a company pension scheme, then you need to apply for this position now.
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.