Senior Business Analyst
- Extensive experience using SUN and Vision systems (superuser)
- Previous SUN implementation experience preferred
- Accountancy Qualification - ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent
Senior Business Analyst - 12 month minimum contract - on-going.
Globally renowned Broker/Dealer firm is going through period of expansion due to an increase in client activity. Our client, based in stunning London offices, are expanding its Business analyst team and require a Senior Business Analyst to work on the Sun and Vision systems and processes. As a Senior Business Analyst, your duties will include:
- Analyse and document existing SUN systems and processes
- Deliver training to staff on SUN and Vision systems
- Scoping and implementation of the project to migrate to Oracle from SUN
- Working alongside IT to ensure the SUN systems are well supported
- Designing and managing upload process into Oracle until integration project has been completed, including data mapping and configuration
- Other ad-hoc projects and some general accounting duties, including providing cover across the team.
- Continual improvement of the internal controls and financial reports
- Preparation of timely and reliable monthly management accounts and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Preparation of annual budgets and forecasts.
- To investigate variances against budgets and provide analysis of differences.
All applications are welcome and will be reviewed for this excellent Senior Business Analyst opportunity.