We are actively recruiting for several Audiologist's to work at our site in Peterborough. Please get in touch for more details on locations.
Working 4 days a week, 8am- 6pm.
InHealth is one of the UK’s leading healthcare providers and has a long and strong track record in modern and efficient healthcare services when and where they are needed.
What does being an Audiologist at InHealth involve?
To undertake audiology procedures efficiently and effectively for both the public and private sectors; adhering to best practice audiology technique. Providing expertise to ensure the appropriate examination of patients. Maintaining a high level of professionalism and technical standard of work, complying with relevant Codes of Practice.
What skills and experience will you need to apply?
- Demonstrable appreciation of patient care and confidentiality Proven knowledge of the requirements of a audiologists’ role in the care of patients, their visitors and carers, and to colleagues
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team
- Implications of the Data Protection Act and Caldicott Principles
- Infection Control training, Manual Handling and Patient Transfer training, Health and Safety Awareness training
- Competent use of audiological equipment
- Proven safety awareness skills
- Professional and cooperative attitude towards patients, customers and colleagues
- Proven competency in verbal and written communication
- Working within a hospital or mobile environment
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- 27 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Car/Car allowance & travel allowance for mobile roles.
- Generous flexible benefits package including :Private medical insurance, Childcare vouchers, Cycle to work and Gym membership schemes.
- We are committed to offering on-going investment and support in professional development, creating a natural career path.
- The opportunity to do something you love, with the right support to access the roles you want, through clear career paths and best-in-class training and development.
- This is an environment where you have accountability for your career and are able to make a real contribution to the organisation and to our patients
We are very proud to hold a Gold Investors in People accreditation, and proud that our people say that InHealth is a great place to work, with excellent packages and reward for achievement, no matter how small. The team is made up of committed, driven individuals who are passionate about ensuring that outstanding patient care is our highest priority. .
We are a great place to work!! Thank you for your interest in working with InHealth.