Group Sales Director
We have a rare and exciting opportunity within a highly successful Motor Dealership Group for a Group Sales Director. This high-profile role has responsibility for our client’s 6 businesses across West and South Yorkshire. This is a fantastic position for a highly professional and dynamic Motor Trade professional.
As Group Sales Director you will:
* have a hands-on approach to lead and expand our client’s business with responsibility for overall growth of new and used vehicle sales.
* Continually manage financial performance, ensuring profit targets and budgets are achieved and margins maintained.
* Lead and manage the Group’s dynamic selling process, keeping our sales functions focused on this strategy.
* Mentor, develop and coach your direct reports to ensure the Company has a highly motivated, sharp and driven sales force.
As Group Sales Director it is essential that you are able to demonstrate:
* that you have led a sales function that has a “controlled selling” process that is integral to their approach.
* a proven track record of a “hands-on” operational sales approach.
* that you lead and drive performance through managing highly motivated and efficient sales teams.
* you have a proven track record of increasing market share.
The successful candidate for the role of Group Sales Director will have a proven record of accomplishment in the franchised Retail Motor Industry sector and:
* Have a Sales Director or General Manager (with sales bias) background
* Is firm, fair, assertive, motivational and highly professional
* Leads by example and be a strong team builder to develop succession planning
*Impressive record of maximising sales opportunities and profitability
* Keen attention to detail
* Has strong customer focus to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction
Remuneration & Benefits
For the role of Group Sales Director you will receive:
* Industry leading basic salary
* With an OTE to £100k plus per annum
* Company Car
* Life Assurance scheme
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Motor, automotive, retail, sales, director,