A private equity company based in the city is looking for an Accounts assistant to join on a 1 year fixed term contract, due to an increase in workload.
Reporting to the financial controller you will be responsible for processes related to invoices, expenses and assisting with month-end accounts.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Processing all invoices
- Coding of invoices and posting to the general ledger
- Weekly BACS payments runs
- Monthly statement reconciliations
- Maintaining the fixed asset register
- Other ad hoc administrative duties
- You will be part qualified CIMA/ACCA or equivalent or finalist
- Previous knowledge of Oracle is preferable
- Previous experience of working in financial services is desirable
A fantastic opportunity to join an established finance team within an International business. Early application is advised due to the urgent nature of the role.