Inside Sales Manager - Disruptive MarTech Firm
Who We Are
Our client is over 100 people strong with offices in London, New York and Sydney. We are changing the way that eCommerce brands communicate with their visitors and customers online.
89% of marketers say that their top priority in 2017 is delivering a better online experience to their website visitors. They empower brands to achieve this aim with a market leading technology platform & Customer Success team.
They have worked with over 1,000 brands, raised $12.5m in Series A funding from Google Ventures & Softbank, and with over 100,000 online brands globally, the market opportunity is huge.
To take advantage of this market opportunity they want to find the best talent to come on this journey with us, this is where you come in...
What You’ll Do
Manage multiple prospects through a clearly defined sales process. Identifying relevant accounts, prospecting, qualification, demo, negotiation, objection handling and closing; all against a contracted revenue £ target.
Outbound prospecting. We are ramping our marketing activities to generate more inbound leads, but outbound prospecting will remain the key method to building your pipeline. You will enjoy the challenge of identifying relevant companies and managing an outbound prospecting process to build your own pipeline through a combination of outbound calls/emails.
Listen and understand a prospective customer's challenges, pains and needs, and match those to the Yieldify solution. Curiosity is key.
Pipeline development. You understand the critical importance of building strong pipeline coverage vs. your revenue £ target and won't rest on your laurels but will have the drive to continue to build your pipeline to smash that target.
Have a strong desire to learn, develop and grow within the team. We have an incredibly strong culture of learning and coaching and we would love you to enjoy this environment of open feedback and continuous learning.
How You Will Be Successful
- Coachability - You have a strong desire to continuously learn and seek feedback, combined with the ability to rapidly put those learning’s into action to develop & improve.
Prior Sales Success - You have a provable track record of sales success against a £ contracted revenue target. This track record could be in a software sales environment, but prior success in another target focused role is also highly relevant e.g recruitment, ad sales. Success in a high volume sales environment would be an additional plus.
- Metrics & process focused - You understand that following defined processes is vital for repeated success. You know your own sales metrics (close rate %, win rates % etc) and feel empowered in a sales environment which has this metrics focus.
- Curiosity - You enjoy the process of learning about a businesses unique challenges and objectives and realise that matching those needs to a solution is what delivers sales success.
- Ambition / Work Ethic - You have big goals and a strong desire to be successful. You are a 'doer’ - you get things done, can be self-sufficient in doing so, and you realise that hitting those big goals requires the day to day commitment to going the extra mile in everything you do
What You Will Get
- A learning culture - We have a huge emphasis on training and development within the team. We have multiple training sessions each month on all aspects of sales; from generating urgency to the power of storytelling. You will be in an environment that is 100% supportive of your success and goals.
- A fun and dynamic work environment - Its cliche´, but we are a work hard play hard environment. The play hard part comes in the form of an informal working culture, a tonne of laughs, team lunches/nights out, Culture Club, and a ping pong table which sits a mere 30 seconds from our desks. We are also based in We Work, so free beer on tap every day after 4pm!
- An ambitious can do environment - You will be part of a company that has big goals, a strong will to win and a believe that we are on the path to building a market defining company
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), subsidised gym membership and plenty of Yieldify social events
- Competitive salary and generous comp plan