Assistant Management Accountant - Liverpool
Assistant Management Accountant / CIMA, ACCA Part Qualified / Salary £25,000 - £28,000 + Benefits / Permanent Role / Study Support included
Nixon Caunce Liverpool are looking to recruit a Part-Qualified Assistant Management Accountant to work with one of Liverpool’s most reputable organisations. Based in their central city centre offices in Liverpool you will primarily focus on assisting with day to day accounting duties, balance sheet reconciliations/reporting along with month end preparations.
- Assisting with full month end preparations
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Fixed Asset Register
- Assisting with budgeting and forecasting
- Analysing and producing aged debt reports
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Bank reconciliations
- Dealing with transactional queries
- Daily use of excel and Sage
- Profit and loss reporting
- Assisting Management Accountant with monthly cash flow forecasting
- Ad hoc duties
The above duties are non-exhaustive, you require excellent communication skills, attention to detail, a solid knowledge of fundamental accounting principles is also essential.
- Ensuring all work is completed under strict deadlines
- Driving improvements in effectiveness, efficiency and control
Essential Experience Required
- Similar experience sat within a finance environment
- An Accounting background, studying towards a CIMA / ACCA qualification
- Either degree educated or AAT qualified with relevant experience
- Strong excel skills- V-look ups, Pivot tables
- Sage experience is advantageous
What's on offer?
In return you will be rewarded with the opportunity to work for a market leading organisation which prides itself on staff development, you will be supported through your CIMA or ACCA studies along with yearly reviews to develop your career.
If you would like to be considered for this vacancy please apply ASAP, you will also automatically be considered for other similar opportunities in the area- please call/email oliver.sanfordscutt @ncassociates.co.uk to learn more on opportunties similar to this.
Please note- due to the high number of applicants we receive if you have not heard back from us within 5 working days please understand this will mean you have been unsuccessful for this position.