Policy Lead financial services
Policy Lead (financial services)
Major public secotr body in Brighton.
Fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Policy Lead (financial services) with a public sector body in Brighton. You will:
- successfully deliver evidence based end to end complex and strategic projects working with diverse stakeholders and virtual teams on policy oriented programmes
- deliver to all stages of the policy pipeline ensuring rigorous scoping and benefit identification, and flexible and innovative solutions which are based on a good understanding of the regulated Community
- keep the organisation up to date with developments that affect industry and their effect on the sector, and anticipating future developments
- design policies that take account of legal environment, EU considerations
- ensure policies programmes and services are on track and deliver desired outcomes including troubleshooting and effectively overcoming obstacles
- provide tailored and pragmatic advice on the presentation and implementation of policies
You will have:
- Specialist policy knowledge including strategy formulation and evaluation techniques. Significant analytical and problem solving ability to achieve pragmatic solutions and the ability to prioritise based on informed risk based judgement.
- Relevant UK policy on pensions and savings, e.g. DWP & HMT policy
- The ability to make and maintain strong relationships, both internally and externally.
- Possession of a high level of drive, enthusiasm and a positive attitude when coping with pressure at work.
- Effective communication - written and oral - to a range of internal and external audiences.
£62,000 PA plus benefits.