Personal Lines Broker
Personal Lines Insurance Private Client Advisor
to £24,000 + excellent benefits. East Surrey
Monday to Friday 9 am -5.30 pm
A great new job opportunity to join a busy team as they enjoy office expansion.
- Providing a day to day Insurance broking service for a portfolio of existing clients, as well as providing new business quotations for new prospective clients.
- Speaking with clients to accurately identify their Insurance requirements - covering Home Insurance, Private Motor Insurance, Travel Insurance, Pet Insurance etc. The emphasis is on a book of mid to high net worth business, including non-standard cover - for example high value properties, specified contents insurance, private collections, prestige Motor Insurance etc.
- Providing quotations for new and renewal business; handling mid-term adjustments.
- Liaising with Insurers.
- Responding to day to day queries and correspondence.
- Maintaining accurate data base records and diary systems.
Skills & experience required:
- 18 months + Personal Lines Insurance Broking experience - to include a confident knowledge of Private Motor and Home Insurance cover.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Client focussed, with a 'can-do' approach to sales, service and team work.
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs at C grade and above, or equivalent, to include Maths and English.
- Cert CII or progress is an advantage, and is fully supported.
Monday to Friday working only.
Great staff benefits.
Town centre location - just a few minutes walk from train station and bus routes; good commuting radius for: Dorking - Reigate - Redhill - Caterham - Oxted - Crawley - East Croydon - Tonbridge .