Press Toolmaker - Days Only - Leicester
**Press Toolmaker - Leicester - Days Only**
Are you an experienced Press Toolmaker?
Do you have experienced producing tools for Punch Presses used on plastics?
Do you have multi-stage tooling experience?
Are you confident on manual machinery?
A plastics company in Leicester are looking for an experienced Press Toolmaker who has experienced producing tooling for Presses used in plastics. You'll also be working on jigs and fixtures. and have experience in manual milling, turning and grinding.
The position is offering the experienced Press Toolmaker:
- Days only
- Monday to Thursday: 8am - 5pm
- Friday: 8am - 4pm
- 41.5 hour week
- Some overtime available (to be discussed)
- Flexible lunch breaks (30 minutes)
I'm looking for an experienced Press Toolmaker who can use the following experience and skills in this new role:
- Manual milling, turning, grinding
- Fitting experience
- Use of AutoCAD or other CAD tools to understand technical drawings
- Undertake repairs on multi-stage progression press tooling
- Modify existing tools
- Assist in training new staff and apprentices
- Consult on the design of punch tools for different presses
- Preventative maintenance of existing tooling
- Work to technical diagrams
To apply for this Press Toolmaker role and other Toolmaking positions across the midlands, send your CV to the advert or get in touch with George Eveleigh on or
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of both technical and business services.
We operate as an employment business or an employment agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.
For an extensive range of job opportunities please visit our website at www.asc-connections.com