A local building company are looking for an experienced Contracts Manager to work with their well established team.
Your duties will include:
- Lead the site teams in carrying out projects in an effective and efficient manner
- Ensure that adequate pre-contract planning is carried out
- External pre-contract meetings
- Maintain sufficient information to enable the progress of sites
- Prepare internal and external progress reports
- Oversee the day to day management of the contracts
- Monitor the quality of work to ensure that all works comply with the relevant standards
- Monitor and check the costs in conjunction with the surveyor to ensure the projects are kept within budget
- Must have a demonstrated track record in contracts management within building contractor environment
- Must have excellent communication and problem solving skills
You must have:
- Degree or Higher National Certificate in Construction/Building related qualification.
- Technical Knowledge
- Assess individual rates and prices, amend, sub-contract quotes.
- Previous estimating experience
- A key eye for detail and accuracy
- Ability to read drawings and interpret technical requirements
In return my client offers a salary of £35k to £45k + company car. The working hours are Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm.
Please send your CV now for an immediate interview and start.