Our client is a superb car dealership group and an opportunity has arisen for an experienced and qualified MOT Tester / Technician to join their team based in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire.
As MOT Tester / Technician you will be an approved MOT Tester with DVSA. Working in our clients’ busy and well equipped workshop duties will include:
• Carrying out repairs and servicing on vehicles
• Class 4 MOT Inspections and repairs
• Diagnosis of electrical and mechanical vehicle malfunctions
• Discuss with customers, problems with the vehicle and maintaining professionalism at all times
The person appointed to the role of MOT Tester / Technician will have:
* The ability to work efficiently and safely to produce work of the highest standard
* NVQ / City and Guilds qualifications
* A good level of post apprenticeship experience
For the role of MOT Tester / Technician you will receive a basic salary of circa £24,500 per annum with an ote of £30,000 to £31,000. This is a great opportunity to build a career with a successful company who really cares for both their customers and their employees.
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted and incomplete CVs will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
MOT, Class 4, maintenance, repair, service, vehicle, car, workshop, mechanic, technician, tester,