Our client is an established Surveyors that work in the Commercial and Residential property markets. Due to growth they are currently seeking a CAD Technician and offer potential for career advancement.
Initially your duties shall be to produce CAD drawings using AutoCAD (layouts, elevations, sections, etc.) from survey information and from time to time assist Surveyors to undertake land and building surveys.
It is envisaged that you will be offered the opportunity to visit sites to undertake your own surveys and the subsequent preparation of drawings and related documentation.
- Ideally be qualified in a construction related discipline (Architecture, Building Surveying, Land Surveying, etc).
- Previous experience of undertaking measured surveys, land surveys and production of CAD drawings advantageous but not essential.
- Proficient and previous experience in the use of AutoCAD and Microsoft Office applications
- An understanding of building types
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- UK driving licence advantageous