Senior Electrical PM
Acorn is currently seeking a Senior Electrical Project Manager on behalf of our client to run their Bristol projects / office.
Our client has a strong pipeline of work for 2017/18 and has a good client base to work from with opportunities to grow the business. Our client has proven experience with delivering prestigious contracts from 750k - 6m across the South Wales and South West region.
The ideal applicant will be highly driven and motivated to drive the business forward and have the capabilities to win further business with good contacts within the Bristol area.
As the Senior Electrical Project Manager, you will have the following duties and responsibilities:
* Procurement of subcontractors, materials and plant.
* Ensuring the projects is completed according to schedule and budget.
* Planning to make sure the projects completed are profitable.
* Carry out any duties required to allow the successful growth of the division.
* The role will be full contract management of construction through to commissioning.
* Good communication skills are key for this role as you will be required to present and justify the approach taken to senior management, contractors and consultants.
Successful applicants will have the following qualifications and experience: Time served as an Electrical Project Manager Effective planning and project management skills. Strong results orientation.
Package is negotiable depending on experience