Finance, Sales Ledger, Accounts
- Managing the sales and accounts receivable function.
- Supervising the credit control & sales ledger team.
- Undertaking credit checks for potential clients.
- Providing support to companies to help resolve queries and discrepancies.
- Ensuring documents and databases are accurate and up to date.
- Maintaining control over customer payment terms.
- Assisting with the constant improvement of processes.
- Sales Ledger and Credit Control experience essential.
- Demonstrable experience supervising a team highly preferred.
- Computer literate with experience using Microsoft packages.
- Organised and able to prioritise.
- Able to provide an excellent level of customer service.
- An industry leading organisation offering research and consulting services.
- Rapidly expanding with an international presence.
- £20-£25K Salary
For further information or to apply, please contact Shaun Kenyon at Travail Shrewsbury, or Press Apply. If this particular position is not suitable Travail Employment Group offers candidates a first class recruitment service tailored to meet your individual requirements. With knowledge of the local market and offering a diversity of career opportunities please feel free to contact one of our consultants.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.