Campaign Analyst - Digital Marketing
£21K - £25K
We are currently recruiting a Campaign Analyst for joining a Digital Advertising Agency. This company offers a lot of exposure to all areas of the business, a varied role and a great working environment in the heart of London.
This is a great opportunity for an entry level candidate who is comfortable working with data, to pursuit a career within digital marketing.
As a Campaign Analyst, your responsibilities will be:
- Campaign management - Plan strategies, creative targeting, set up, monitor and analyse performance and identifying improvements and KPI trends.
- Tracking and reporting - Collect, track and record data, troubleshoot tracking and reporting and ad hoc reports to managers and clients.
- Client Services - Report insights on campaign performance, maintain retention rate, and provide appropriate solutions.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- To be educated to degree level in an analytical subject: Maths, Economics, Physics, Computer Science or a similar related subject.
- Advanced Excel is a must.
- Genuine interest and experience in digital marketing is required.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Multitasking individual with strong analytical and communication skills.
Apply for this role today by sending me your CV via this website.
Please note all applications will be made in confidence.
Feel free to call me directly on:
Consultant - Aspire
Please check out my profile on LinkedIn: in/lorenagonzalezferrer
And follow us on Facebook: https://aspiregraduates