Data Quality Controller
Data Quality Controller
Birmingham Central- Mercedes Benz
Basic of £27,000
When Lei Shing Hong commenced its first Mercedes Benz dealership over 45 years ago, it started its journey to become the world’s largest Mercedes Benz retailer. Today the international group operates over 143 Mercedes Benz dealerships in markets such as China, Australia, South Korea, Taiwan, Vietnam, Cambodia, and most recently in Germany and the UK.
Our UK dealerships operate under the corporate business LSH Auto UK Limited, with 9 Dealerships in the Birmingham and Manchester regions.
We require a Data Quality Controller of the highest calibre to join our busy IT department at our Mercedes Benz Dealership in Birmingham Central. We offer a superb opportunity to the right person who is able to demonstrate a successful and stable track record.
Role and Responsibilities:
- To analyse the quality of customer data captured throughout the organisation & ensure records are updated accordingly
- To ensure processes are in place to capture missing data.
- Monitor all data environments and provide support and education to colleagues across the organisation to ensure best practice data management is in place
- Propose proactive actions to reduce errors going forward
- To act as point of contact for any data queries, including data access requests
- To assist with data cleaning and validation in conjunction with the marketing department regarding updating Autoline of any returned post, bounced emailers & texts
- To act as contact point for compliance with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- To act as contact point for the Data Protection Registrar
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience of using the CDK Autoline application (also known as Kerridge) and a good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Have experience and/or knowledge of working with dealerships or within an automotive environment
- Experience at working with all levels of the organisation
- Be able to work as part of a team or independently subject to workload
- Be committed to providing a high level of service to their users
- Have a good understanding of Data Protection Act & General Data Protection Regulations
- Be adaptable and handle a changing workload and priorities
- Need to hold a full driving license in order to visit dealerships and other sites as
This position is within a busy IT environment, as such you will be provided with a competitive package of £27,000 basic. It is a fulltime role including 20 days paid annual leave, with the hours of 8.30am-5.30pm. Subject to business requirements. Evening & weekend hours may also be required, and Bank Holiday work is worked on a rota.
Are you frustrated at being unable to realise your full potential in your current role? If so and want to be part of a successful team, and you feel up to the challenge, and have the relevant experience and ability we are looking for APPLY TODAY!