Regional Network Manager
To proactively manage the network in a defined region, ensuring that we provide a professional, high quality & cost effective service to our clients. The role is field based, 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday. Due to the nature of this position, hours may vary in line with business needs. The nature of the role means that there is a substantial amount of travel and a requirement to periodically stay away from home overnight. This role will be covering the Midlands and the South.
You will be responsible for the management of all aspects of over 100 third party recovery operators across Midland and the south. while Ensuring a first class service level of roadside assistance for leading automotive companies and other insured clients and Introducing new concepts for regional training and roadside performance management to ensure that KPI's are achieved and Liaising with industry associations and government representatives on industry legislation and directives.
* City and Guilds/BTEC in Motor Vehicle Engineering or NVQ in Automotive Studies or equivalent
* A proven managerial background within an operational environment either field or office based.
* Knowledge of the UK recovery Network operational processes, systems and industry legislation
* Experience of delivering service improvement.
* Able to demonstrate delivery of results
* Problem solving skills
* Demonstrable proven experience of management/process improvement which has led to positive benefit to the business.
* Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills
* Good knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, (training will be available)
* Flexible and adaptable to changing situations.
* Self-motivated with the ability to prioritise own workload and work under pressure
* Full clean & current driving licence
If you are Interested in this fantastic opportunity within your already successful career and would like to join this highly successful, award winning team then apply today!
To apply please send your CV to Callum Moylan quoting CM5 Regional Network Manager
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV.
We have many different Motor Trade Jobs available from Service Manager, Service Team Leader, After-sales Manager, Sales Executive, General Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Sales Admin, Body Shop Manager, Panel Beater, Dealer Principal, Motor Mechanic, Service Advisor, Body shop Estimator, Paint Sprayer, Motor Cycle Technicians & Mechanics, Vehicle Technician, Light Commercial Vehicle Technicians, HGV Fitters, Parts Advisor, Parts Manager, Workshop Controller, Trade Parts Representative, Fast Fit, Tyre Fitters, Warranty Administrator, Rental Advisor, Car Valetor, Collection & Delivery Drivers.