Service Delivery Team Leader / Care Supervisor / Support Manag
Job Title: Team Leader
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Closing Date: 22nd May
The organisation is an independent Charity which delivers support services to vulnerable people helping them to adapt to change and to improve their quality of life. The organisation is currently recruiting for a Team Leader to assist the Senior Operations and Business Manager in ensuring that the organisation's Orkney services are delivered effectively and achieve set key performance indicators whilst working within the ethical framework of the organisation.
- Effective delivery of a sustainable service within our Young Persons Supported Accommodation, Y-Talk Youth Counselling, ORCA Support and Youth works mentoring services.
- Effective management of staffing resources and local budgets.
- Effective management of service performance against agreed targets.
- Contribution to the continuous development of the service, managing change effectively.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Qualified to (or willing to work towards) SVQ 4 in Health and Social Care or in Management, or Diploma/CPD Leading and Managing Care Services.
- Knowledge of current relevant legislation and policies relating to housing and social care.
- Experience of service management, planning and budgeting.
- Proven track record of effective performance management and people management.
The successful candidate will benefit from a generous annual leave allowance and the opportunity to work with an organisation that is committed to staff development and training.
Please click on the APPLY button and CHECK YOUR EMAILS for the link to the application page
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Care Manager, Care Supervisor, Head of Care Support, Care Management, Head Care Support Worker, Healthcare Manager, Care Support Manager, Care Support Supervisor, Care Team Leader, Learning Disabilities Team Leader, Learning Disabilities Care Manager, Care & Support Leader, Care & Support Coordinator, Healthcare Team Leader, Senior Support Worker, Deputy Home Leader, Deputy Home Manager, Healthcare Delivery Manager, Service Delivery Manager may also be considered for this role.