Entertainment / Events Manager LIVE IN
Have you ever dreamt of working on a holiday park as an entertainer?
We have a role available for a client that is looking to employ an out going fun, full of energy Entertainment Manager.
This Holiday park is a privately owned venue that is looking for a candidate that will have duties such as
- Compere- Entertaining guests for introducing the nights acts.
- Entertain at the meet and greet of holiday makers
- Organise Entertainment acts - full filing all dates that require a show/act/band/singer
- Advertising via leaflets, posters & mail shots.
- Social media control - informing guests of the up and coming schedules.
- Organising games, raffles and prizes
- Dressing the entertainment venue for particular events
THIS IS A LIVE IN POSITION - WITH FREE ACCOMMODATION
The ideal candidate will need experience within the entertainment sector.
Hours of work as 7pm - Mid night daily
Also any hours required for Meet and great with new holiday makers.
Do you have what it takes to continue the great reputation this Holiday park has for the entertainment programme, then please contact myself with any questions - Shelley Jones