Digital Marketing Executive SEO/PPC/SMO
Digital Marketing Executive (junior level)
Location of role - Milton Keynes
Salary: £21,000 To £25,000
Salary Period: Annual
Salary Benefits: 25 Days Holiday, Pension, Cash Plan health benefit, Travel Club Membership, Life Insurance
Are you keen to further your career in marketing for a progressive forward thinking agency?
Do you enjoy working in a fast paced environment, using the latest digital channels?
The client is an expert in B2B demand generation, offering services from strategic consultancy through to campaign execution.
This role offers the opportunity to grow within our Team, delivering campaigns via channels such as social media, paid search (PPC) and SEO.
Why are you recruiting? Due to our continued growth we are now looking for individuals that want to develop their skills within our inbound marketing team.
The role is crucial to the expansion of our team, providing additional resource to a busy department that is growing rapidly.
Working within a team dedicated to the delivery of Inbound campaigns, this role will require you to;
• Manage internal and client relationships, expectations and projects in a highly organised manner, with the ability to prioritise work.
• Have a desire to understand the latest digital marketing trends and continually developer as a professional.
• Have excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
• Be comfortable with dealing with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
• Manage inbound marketing campaigns across all channels, including Search (paid and organic), Social (paid and organic) and media (including display, remarketing and programmatic advertising).
• Understand at an increasingly strategic level, the interactions between content marketing, inbound marketing and marketing automation. Essential Skills:
• An understanding of digital marketing channels and tactics.
• The confidence to manage internal and external stakeholder relationships.
• Organised and able to prioritise own work load effectively. Desirable Skills:
• Experience with the following platforms would be an advantage;
Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Moz, LinkedIn, Advertising, Facebook Advertising
• Additional language skills would be an advantage
• Professional marketing experience preferably in a B2B and/or agency environment Additional company information: Why work for our client? They are experts in modern marketing and demand generation, from strategic consultancy through to delivery and execution of full scale demand generation programmes. We are experienced marketing professionals working in a spacious, stylish office but it’s not all work, work, work.
We like to escape early to the pub at least once a month, we have regular lunchtime BBQs and our Christmas parties are a thing of legend.
We have our own free parking and tennis court (yes, really) and pride ourselves on making everyone feel welcome. Working with us, you’ll implement best-in-class marketing solutions and adopt new and emerging technologies.
You’ll have the opportunity to try new things and, as you develop new skills, will influence how the business works. To be a perfect fit, you will be:
• Great at targeting and achieving high standards in your work • Keen to learn new web technologies
• Excited about working for a variety of clients using a range of technologies
• A team player with the ability to share your skills
• Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
• Constantly looking to improve
FRS strives to be an equal opportunities employer, and is committed to treating all applicants alike. FRS does not treat any individual on grounds of sex, age, colour, marital status, race, nationality or ethnic or national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or membership or non-membership of a trade union, less favourably than others. All vacancies advertised are open to all ages.