Part Time Business Development Co-ordinator Pro Rata up to £25K
We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Co-ordinator part time (22.5 hours) to work for a rapidly growing business on the outskirts of Newton Abbot. The key purpose of the role is to support staff in securing new business and to boost interest.
Business Development Co-ordinator Main Responsibilities:
- Support the Regional Development Team to increase awareness in different parts of the country
- Handle and process new business enquiries demonstrating a wholeheartedly client focussed approach
- Progress leads and provisional booking
- Follow up online registrations
- Update course flyers and other business development material
- Assist with the booking and administration of commissioned courses
- Provide a smooth handover of commissioned courses to the Training Team
- Use IT systems to maintain accurate information on leads and bookings
- Contribute to team and process development
Business Development Co-ordinator Skills Required:
- First class customer service and relationship building skills
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent organisation skills
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral and an excellent telephone manner
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office, particularly Word and PowerPoint
It would be advantageous but not essential for candidates to have worked within a training or education environment previously and have familiarity with direct marketing techniques, CRM systems and database management. A degree in a relevant field would also be beneficial.
Please note that this is a part time role working 9am until 5.30pm on a Wednesday, Thursday and Friday (22.5 hours in total)
If you have all or most of the above then please apply today.
Closing date for this position is Friday 26th May and interviews will likely take place w/c 5th June.