Trainee Accountant required in central Bath
This is a trainee position to work within the Finance department and gain a recognised accounting qualification (either ACMA or ACCA). The specific tasks assigned to the trainee accountant will be aimed at developing the individual to gain the necessary skills and knowledge through continuous training and development to forge a long and successful career in accountancy.
Key Result Areas
Successfully completing assignments in each of the sections within the finance department.
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Assisting with the preparation of annual statutory accounts.
- Assisting with the preparation of the annual tax pack.
- Assisting with the preparation of the annual budget and involvement in the ongoing budgetary control process.
- Involvement in the regular profit forecasting process.
- Assisting with the development of the company's ICT systems.
- Gaining training, qualifications and development towards achieving professional status.
An interest in studying towards CIMA or ACCA
Strong MS Excel skills
Excellent academic background especially in accountancy / mathematics or, economics related courses
Good communication skills
Basic salary circa £19000 plus full study support and excellent benefits package