Client Services Executive - £20K - Central London - Advertising Technology
An Advertising Technology company - they power digital creative ads across desktop, tablet, mobile and video on a global scale. They partner with some of the world’s most famous brands, and the leading advertising agencies to help them deliver higher quality, better performing ads.
This is a three month internship on Tottenham Court Road paying £1400 per month with the potential to go permanent in month 4 with a salary of £20,000.
The role in a nutshell:
The role will involve managing internal campaign workflow across various functional units. As a key point of contact for clients on a daily basis, the successful individual will be answering questions, concerns and setting appropriate expectations about products and delivery of campaign execution; gathering details related to campaign and input into appropriate tools.
Externally this role supports clients, whilst internally touches Sales, Production, and Ad Operations and is therefore an incredible opportunity to really learn and understand many aspects of the business, with gradual exposure to clients.
Any given day will likely involve client meetings or calls, seeing campaigns through from concept to execution, delivering post campaign reports, or learning about new products or supporting our partners in a multitude of ways.
Your ideal personality and qualifications:
- Curious with a strong work ethic
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to multi-task and efficiently manage priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Polished and professional written and verbal communications skills
- Able to quickly develop rapport with colleagues and clients alike
What are the perks of working at this company:
- Ad Tech is one of the most exciting and dynamic industries in the world right now, and this company is very much at the heart of this phenomenon. A fascinating part of the media industry, They sit between both creative and media, giving the lucky candidate a unique opportunity to gain experience in both areas of the industry
- As a relatively small team you will quickly gain experience of all areas of the business and have the benefit of an experienced and talented team at hand. You’ll have a level of exposure and responsibility that you simply wouldn’t get at a bigger organisation
- As a team they strive to create a ‘family’ type atmosphere that works hard for one another, and supports one another to produce outstanding work that we can all be proud of
- Each Monday the team enjoys breakfast together as part of the weekly meeting. They have a ‘weekly shop’ delivered with an assortment of snacks and goodies to help fuel the week, and once a month each team member is responsible for organising a team activity
- They're often entertaining clients, or attending events that they're invited to and the successful candidate will be encouraged to play an important role