Marketing Manager - All Bar One
As Mitchells & Butlers, we are one of the largest operator of pubs, bars, and restaurants in the UK, and few companies offer the sheer breadth of job opportunities that we do. If you share our love for the vibrant world of bars and restaurants, if your experience and achievements to date show us that you are an ambitious and creative marketeer with a passion for food & drink, we could have the opportunity for you.
Sitting within our City division, we opened our first All Bar One in 1994 and created one of Mitchells & Butlers most recognised brands, that offered an extraordinary experience by combining expertly chosen wine, exciting cocktails, and a tapas style menu, all within a buzzing atmosphere. This forward thinking and contemporary brand is seeking a creative and dynamic Marketing Manager, to join its City team.
As Marketing Manager, you will have experience in brand development and in creating and delivering innovative integrated marketing campaigns. The overarching objectives of this role include:
- To define, plan, manage and deliver the All Bar One proposition to ensure the best guest experience. The overall role of the Marketing Manager is to create consumer demand and champion the guest
- Evolve the brand proposition to ensure the guest experience in food, drink, environment, and experience is competitive and best in class. Work closely with the operations team to ensure effective delivery in all bars
- Responsible for executing the brand’s immediate to mid-term marketing strategy, developing and executing annual marketing plans that drive sales growth and market share
- Develop and deliver the digital strategy to acquire new guests, increase consideration and drive bookings
- Responsible for driving the brand’s profit, volume, and market share objectives in line with company ambition
Skills & Qualifications Required:
- Previous marketing leadership experience, preferably working for a national brand
- A commercial, creative marketing manager that is hands on in delivery
- Demonstrable track record on delivering successful, creative marketing plans
- High level of organisation and prioritisation skills
- A creative, lateral thinker and energetic team player with a high level of enthusiasm
- An absolute focus on delivery and implementation, on time, to plan and on budget
- A highly motivated, engaged, team player who can work with a number of key stake holders
- Degree educated (preferably marketing discipline) or equivalent experience in brand marketing roles
- CIM qualifications highly desirable
*Please note this a mobile role that requires heavy travel to London.
What we offer: 33% employee discount in all our pubs & restaurants, company car, flexible working, company bonus scheme, pension scheme, share scheme, healthcare scheme, 'pickaperk’ employee discounts from 100’s of retailers, childcare vouchers, 26 days holiday per year.
Closing date: 22/05/2017