Churchill Howard are working in partnership with a leading services organisation based near Leicester to recruit a Management Accountant. This global organisation offers flexible working arrangements, good work life balance and great opportunities for progression within a highly motivated, innovative and customer-focused finance team
- To Business Partner and provide a financial insight to business managers providing analysis and evaluation, including building robust budgets and forecasts.
- To undertake month end process ensuring consistency and accuracy adhering to internal policy and accounting standards.
- To compile timely and accurate financial performance reports and reports for Investor Relations providing insightful commentary.
- To provide financial analysis and information services to the investment paper process through sanction to closure and financial insight to business managers.
- Establishing, maintaining and monitoring the financial control framework, ensuring compliance with controls
- Support business stakeholders in understanding and quantifying the financial risks and opportunities for their respective areas.
- To support the delivery of change across Finance and the business, embracing new ways of working and owning delivery of key outcomes to drive the improvement of long-term business capability.
- A fully qualified accountant (CIMA / ACA / ACCA)
- Able to plan, forecast and report financial information
- Effective when working with a team with the ability to build relationships
- Customer focused with a proven record of stakeholder management
- Strong IT skillset
The company offers a friendly, open and inclusive environment and development opportunities for those who are driven to succeed. This is backed up by a competitive salary, bonus and benefits package.
Applicants of all ages and backgrounds with the relevant skills and experience are encouraged to apply. Churchill Howard acts in its capacity as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment.