Sales Director - Service & Maintenance
Title: Sales Director - Service & Maintenance
Region: National - UK
Salary: up to £80,000 DOE + bonus + benefits
Sector: Catering & Beverage Equipment servicing
Job Ref: AW/18373/MK
An excellent opportunity to join a successful business and make a significant impact on sales.
Our client is a market leading national provider of Service and Maintenance on a range of commercial catering and beverage equipment systems. They have an excellent reputation for delivering first-rate service supported by a large national network of field service engineers.
You will be responsible for devising and implementing sales strategy, processes and procedures in order to grow profitable sales.
This will be achieved through leading the sales function to deliver growth within existing accounts as well harnessing new business development opportunities.
To be considered for the role applicants must be able to demonstrate:
- Sales leadership experience from within a service and maintenance/aftermarket environment.
- Excellent management skills - able to engage a team and motivate them to succeed.
- Commercial awareness - a keen understanding of the cost of sale and able to analyse profitable business opportunities.
- Flexible to travel nationally and stay away from home as required.
- Experience of working within the Foodservice and Hospitality sector would be beneficial.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Due to the overwhelming Application response we receive through various sources should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.