Senior Optical Assistant - Gloucestershire
Your World Healthcare Group are looking for a dedicated and experienced Optical Assistant for a demanding role in Gloucestershire and/or Bristol.
This is a great opportunity to work with Optometrist's and Dispensing Opticians, improving dispensing skills and dispensing alongside these qualified, and experienced, colleagues.
As a Senior Optical Assistant you will have experience dispensing glasses and will have worked as an Optical Assistant/Advisor/Domiciliary Assistant previously. You will be confident and knowledgeable and must have a valid, UK, driving licence.
- You will provide dispensing assistance to an Optometrist
- Ensuring each schedule is completed efficiently
- Driving with another qualified member of staff
- You will support the patient and provide a great customer service
Who are we looking for?
- Someone with Optical experience
- Someone who is able to dispense and has a good knowledge of optics
- Strong verbal and written skills, communicating clearly and concisely with colleagues and patients
- Proven track record providing an excellence service in both clinical and sales environments
- A passion for dispensing and Optometry
What does my client provide?
- No weekends!
- Training provided
- Fully expensed company car
- Commission structure (roughly £5k-£10k per year based on dispensing values)
- Long service awards
- Extra holiday allowance based on attendance
- Basic salary between £18,000 to £20,000 pa + commission (as per the above), OTE for first year avg. £27,000 pa
How does that sound? Got the experience and want to learn more? Keen to apply? Brilliant! Apply within or call the Your World office, asking for Tom Peppiatt, for further information.