Finance Business Partner - Management Accountant - Finance Analyst
Another permanent opportunity, exclusively with Bear.
We are pleased to be recruiting for a Finance Business Partner for our client based in Aylesbury.
This is a permanent opportunity that will suit someone studying ACCA/CIMA/ACA or equivalent. Support is available for you to complete your studies and become a fully qualified Accountant.
This role will report to the department head and you will be part of a very busy, friendly and supportive team.
Your duties will include:
- Monthly reporting pack for designated departments
- Multiple balance sheet reconciliations
- Meetings with Directors to discuss cost performance and trends, covering variance analysis. You will assist Directors to reduce adverse variances and to deliver the agreed budget
- Make recommendations for the improvement for financial performance
- Identify cost trends - opportunities and risk and to determine, with budget holders, what action is required to ensure the effective management of such areas
- Produce weekly cost reports
- Advise on coding systems, ensuring they are current and accurately reflect the company responsibilities
- Ensure all necessary back up to verify any re-charges
- Prepare bottom-up annual budgets
- Highlight any weaknesses in internal controls or checks to the Financial Controller
- Intermediate level of an Accounting Qualification
- Knowledge and experience of a computer based accounting systems and good excel and systems skills
- Minimum of 3 years management accounting experience
- Good Communication skills
- Flexibility and a capacity to manage peaks of work activity are important for the post holder
You will receive full study support. Also, a comprehensive benefits package which includes a superb pension plan. There are additional employee perks that will be disclosed at interview stage to successful candidates.