Contracts Manager £50-£60K High End Refurb & Cat B fit out
Due to further wins with work, they are now seeking an experienced Contracts Manager to join their successful construction team.
Our client is a long established family owned building contractor who specialise in the Design and Build, refurbishment and high-end finishes on bespoke luxury residential homes throughout London. The candidate will have to manage the subcontractors, suppliers in conjunction with the site agents in the office, managing the changes and variations on site.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Coordinating site activities with the Site and Project Managers
- Produce and maintain the program and ensure that critical path, deadlines and timescales are adhered to
- Look after multiple contracts ranging from £1mil to £7million
- Maintain an exceptional health & safety standard on the sites
- Looking after 3-4 projects at the time
To be successful in this role you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Must have a demonstrated record as a Contracts Manager in London in the high end housing sector
- CSCS black card
- First aid
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Experience with Cat B fit out
If you would like to be considered for this role or any other opportunities, please submit your CV, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Daniela Vasiliu on